Biloxi, MS 39530
The Senior Computer Programmer position will provide support by developing and revising courseware and training curricula for online and face to face (F2F) courses as well as assisting in project management functions. Senior Computer Programmeswork in small multi-disciplinary teams creating visual aids to convey stories, messages, and ideas to maximize instructional content delivery. The Senior Computer Programmermust meet all minimum qualifications listed below, possess demonstrated knowledge and experience within instructional media design.a design.
- Assist in on site project management functions.
- Develop work-flow maps and concept illustrations based on learning content materials
- Develop professional quality video of all course content
- Prepare finished copies and art illustrations to support instructional content delivery
- Facilitate consensus among instructional design team (IDT) regarding concept illustrations
- Ensure continued operation of instructional media design tools by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment
- Ensure proper disposition of visual information record material
- Perform multimedia editorial functions (i.e., reviewing and editing visual/audio materials, identifying/reducing material to individual scenes or sequences, assembling in proper order)
- Produce geometric representations, orthographic and isometric drawings, auxiliaries (normal and edge views) and conventional drawings
- Ensure graphical products are delivered in usable formats to enable computer-based training (CBT), F2F, and interactive instruction
- Edit, assemble, and synchronize recorded sounds with imagery by integrating special effects, setting up, positioning, synchronizing, and operating cameras, projectors, video and audio recorder-reproducers, monitors, digital interface, computers, and multimedia equipment
- Maintain indexed instructional media library/repository
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 12 semesters hours in multimedia design and development
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in instructional media production tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, HTML5, SVG, Shockwave, and Unity 3D)
- Expertise in current and recent versions of Windows, Linux, and VMWare
- Expertise in Data Network design and configurations (Cisco, Avaya, and Juniper references)
- Expertise in Network Security principles & traffic analysis
- Expertise in data and packet forensics
- Expertise in Scripting and Applications in Linux/Windows and their shell environments.
- Expertise in Program Languages: Python, Perl, and C
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in multimedia design, production, and documentation (e.g., digital/analog graphics, still photography, electronic imaging, imagery, and digital audio)
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in communicative processes, visual information management, and quality assurance
- Demonstrated knowledge of multimedia styles and formats
- Documented knowledge of copyright & reproduction restrictions
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with instructors, SMEs, editors, and authors to understand and interpret instructional visual aids needs
Must have a Secret security clearance issued by U.S. Government. Top Secret security clearance preferred.