Pensacola, FL 32502
Salary: $30.00 to $38.00 /hour
Duties: (2 Positions) Seeking Sr. Designer and Developer
The Instructional Designer and Developer will assist in the planning process, work with, and supervise other assigned project personnel, and coordinate the project with administrators. They will conduct analyses to identify and validate training requirements, document results of analyses, and develop and recommend alternative training strategies for consideration of decision-makers.
The instructional designer will also:
- Use the ADDIE process IAW the MIL-HDBK-29612B to develop Navy courseware
- Have experience with ICW courseware and development tools (i.e., Adobe Captivate)
- Have experience with AIM/CPM development systems
- Determine follow-on training recommendations including justification and impact
- Determine the training considerations that form the basis for functional characteristics of the instructional delivery system
- Determine functional characteristics requirements for operational systems
- Develop testing instruments to pretest learners’ previous learning levels; measure cognitive, psychomotor, and performance accomplishments during formative and summative evaluations; test achievement at the end of a course of instruction.
- Develop testing plans, test administrator’s guide, and a cross-reference list of test items and related learning objectives.
- Assist in the formative and summative evaluations and in applying the findings for improving training and instruction.
- Guide, review, and approve the sequence of learning experiences based on learning psychology, behaviorism, cognition, and information processing.
- Plan meetings, prepare agendas, keep the project team on track, lead discussions, and resolve conflicts.
Education and experience requirements: This category requires the following combinations of degree(s) (Education, Psychology, Instructional Systems Design) and years of experience:
- Ph.D/Ed.D with 2 years of experience
- Ed.S with 3 years of experience
- MA/MS/ME.d with 4 years of experience
- BA/BS with 5 years of experience
Specific Experience Requirements:
Experience or related experience in all phases of instructional system development including planning, coordination, implementation, revision, presentation, and maintenance of training programs.
Additional experience including current instructional delivery technologies, operational training devices, and interactive courseware systems; leadership of at least one multi-disciplinary training development team; functional understanding of ISD products and services; and a broad understanding of current technical issues and training system design and development trends.
Proven successful interaction with senior military and Government personnel is also required.
An active secret clearance is highly desired. It is required to be capable of getting a secret clearance.
Send updated resume or call for more details
Training and Operations Manager
The ASTA Group, LLC
223 West Gregory Street
Pensacola, FL 32502
Office: (850) 912-6793