This job REQUIRES an active Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance!!!
- Conduct and participate in training need analysis, practice analysis, and task analysis to define student performance requirements for training.
- Create student assessment instruments (tests and grading rubrics) that validate accomplishment of student learning objectives and make recommendations on the student assessment/testing process for intelligence courses.
- Summarize, analyze, and report on end-of-course student evaluation data; use this data to create yearly metric reports for Government and stakeholder decision making and student recordkeeping purposes.
- Should be skilled in the development of data gathering, trend analysis, and student assessment techniques.
- Have at least a Master’s degree in Psychology with a specialty in the area of Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Personality Research, or Quantitative Methods.
- Have at least two (2) years of experience developing student assessment instruments or conducting training needs analysis.
- Should have the ability to perform data collection, summarization, and analysis; excellent written communication skills; and proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
Must be a U.S. citizen and must be able to obtain base access.
Must hold a Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance