Quantico, VA 22134
This job REQUIRES an active Top Secret Clearance
- Provide writing and editorial services to create or revise original documents and presentations, to include computer/web-based training scripts, briefings, training scenarios, training aids, Standard Operating Procedures, brochures, and articles suitable for publication. Products shall be at a college-educated, publishing/professional broadcast-standard level.
- Maintain a CI Reference library, to include managing the physical references, i.e., books, videos, audios, official reference material and CI/HUMINT publications (policies, regulations, manuals, and directives) and their use by staff and students.
- Support staff and faculty in researching library and internet materials for use in the course curriculum.
- Must have at least an Associate Degree.
- Shall at least five (5) years’ experience working as a technical writer/editor for complex subject matter.
- Shall have excellent written communication skills.
Must be a U.S. citizen and must be able to obtain base access.
Must hold a Top Secret Clearance