This job REQUIRES an active Top Secret Clearance!!!
- Provide e-Learning ISD support for creating online courseware for virtual classroom environments.
- Apply knowledge of education principles and distance learning concepts, graphic design, and electronic teaching techniques to determine the subject matter, goals, duration, approach, and instructional media which may be most effective for courseware and training purposes.
- Follow a recognized ISD process to develop instructional design plans, storyboards, and final e-learning products.
- Test all e-Learning courseware.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in curriculum development, instructional design, human resource development, or education.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience developing online course materials for complex subject matter.
- A certificate in e-learning/web-based training development with seven (7) years of experience developing online course materials is acceptable in lieu of a Bachelor degree.
Must be a U.S. citizen and must be able to obtain base access.
MUST hold a Top Secret (TS) Clearance