Administrative Management Specialist
The ASTA Group is seeking an experienced Administrative Management Specialist to perform Office Manager/Executive Assistant duties in the Norfolk, VA area.
- Ability to perform duties expected of an Office Manager; exercises discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance within the HQ Front Office.
- Experience establishing work priorities and communicating effectively with staff inside and outside of the HQ Command.
- Experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks; able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- · Executive administration experience with high level event planning and coordination; itinerary development; and detailed knowledge of Navy protocol and military courtesies policy and regulations.
- · Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- · A thorough knowledge of the Navy and Marine Corps organizational and command structure.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and 3 years of experience in a Navy administrative environment or a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in a Navy or Marine Corps administrative environment.
At least five (5) years’ experience at an Executive Level within a Navy or Marine Corps administrative environment.
Recent administrative, presentation, protocol and operations support experience within the last three (3) years.
Ability to obtain a Favorable Tier 3 Background Investigation
Security clearance required (Active or within the reactivation period)
Salary Range: $62,000-$64,500
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
Interested in Applying?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.