Business Systems Analyst
The ASTA Group is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst. As a business systems analyst, you will plan and execute tasks, define methods, perform analyses, and support acquisition and management as required. This is NOT a remote/telecommute position. You will work on-site specific days of the week and also from home until the COVID restrictions are lifted, and then you will be required to work on-site in Pensacola, FL.
Applicants must possess a security clearance or be within the 2 year reactivation activation if current clearance is expired. If you have had a clearance for previous military or DoD related positions and you meet the required job skills, please apply and your clearance status will be verified. If you have never had a clearance, you are not eligible for this opportunity.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Navy Education and Training program requirements; development of Navy Education and Training program policies, goals and objectives; analysis and development of related PPBES issues, Capability Plans, Sponsor Capability Plans, and Sponsor Program Proposals. Sailor 2025/RRL expertise highly desired
- Plan and execute complex tasks and projects relevant to subject matter; define analytical methods and perform studies and analyses on subjects within the technical scope of work; reduce issues to practical recommended options.
- Support the acquisition and management of required training devices (hardware), information technology and required materials to implement Ready Relevant Learning (RRL) plans.
- Apply analytical methods to evaluate options and make recommendations.
- Review existing learning site infrastructure and make recommendations for required upgrades.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Six years experience as a Business Systems Analyst or in a relevant discipline / area of expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, engineering, education, business, psychology, or other disciplines, or equivalent additional experience
- Prior Military (DoD) experience desired
- Security Clearance: You must be have an active security clearance, or if your clearance has expired, you must be within the 2 year reactivation period. If you have had a clearance for previous military or DoD related positions and you meet the required job skills, please apply and your clearance status will be verified. If you have never had a clearance, you are not eligible for this opportunity.
- Please note that Executive Order 14042 requires that all DoD employees to be vaccinated for COVID unless they qualify for a medical or religious waiver. If you are not vaccinated, but are in the process, that is acceptable. Waivers will be reviewed for eligibility.