Instructional Designer Position
The ASTA The ASTA Group is looking to hire an Instructional Designer in Quantico, VA. This position requires applicants to have experience designing Interactive multimedia instruction (IMI) for the Department of Defense (DoD). Designer II works with a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media Specialists, and Programmers to design and develop Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI).
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD) Specialist with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience developing classroom-based course materials for complex subject matter. The contractor shall have excellent written communication skills
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in curriculum development, instructional design, human resource development, or education.
- 5 years ISD experience required
- A certificate in instructional design with seven (7) years experience developing classroom-based course materials is acceptable in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and pass a Polygraph screening
- MUST hold a Top Secret (TS) Clearance