Instructional Systems Designer
The ASTA Group, LLC, located in Pensacola, FL is seeking a Instructional Systems Designer with expertise in development of instructor lead training curriculum and training materials for the Navy and/or Marines. The training may be related to aviation, as well as naval surface vessels or other related Naval training entities.
- Develop, review, and provide feedback on pre-training designs, implementation plans, and evaluation workshops in support of RRL.
- Travel to NETC learning sites to evaluate resources and infrastructure and compare with implementation plans.
- Ensure accurate job requirements are established/utilized
- Ensure training aligns to requirements.
- Identify any discrepancies between media/technology and learning requirements.
- Ensure proper assessment and evaluation strategies are in place and support the work requirements.
- All work will be performed on-site at the base facility, so you must be willing to commute to work daily
This job operates on-site at the base facility.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education or related discipline highly desired; 10+ years expertise in Navy/Marines ISD environment will be considered in lieu of degree
- Security clearance required or must be within reactivation window if expired.
This is a full-time position, requiring a 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.