The ASTA Group is seeking an experienced Office Manager in the Pembroke area. As an Office Administrator, you will be responsible for the smooth running of our administrative department and ensuring efficient operation of our facilities. You will be in charge of supervising and coordinating all administrative duties, and will liaise with other department heads as needed.
- Manage all office administrative tasks, including maintaining office supplies, managing incoming and outgoing mail, and ensuring office equipment is functioning properly
- Oversee and coordinate employee schedules, including arranging appointments, meetings and conference calls
- Ensure the office environment is safe, organized and presentable, and oversee general office cleanliness and maintenance
- Support management in project planning, resource coordination and administrative tasks related to the operation of the business
- Monitor and manage employee benefits, including health insurance, vacation days, and other perks
- Assist Director with annual budgets
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, and external partners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related discipline
- 3-5 years of related experience in office administration or management within an education or training environment
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to manage projects and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in MS office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office-related software.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial information
The office manager is often considered the “glue” of an operation if they are personable, customer oriented, organized and driven to make the best impression to the team and the customer.
This is a full-time position, requiring a 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.