- Leadership with ability to command and earn the respect of others
- Ability to motivate your team to excel and surpass their own expectations
- Expertise of project management principles and ability to deliver product on time
- Must have a constant risk management mindset and decision-making skills
- Must be financially proficient and able to establish, track and maintain a budget
- Must possess conflict resolution skills with the ability to control escalation
- Must have excellent communication (verbal, written) and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to uncertain/unknown environments
- PMP certification is desired but not required at time of hire
- Security clearance (Secret level required)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree (or higher) in a management or related discipline with at least 5+ years of program management experience preferred but will consider candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years’ experience
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, engineering, education, business, psychology, or other disciplines, or equivalent additional experience
- Prior Military (DoD) experience desired
- PMP certification desired
- Security Clearance: You must have an active security clearance, or if your clearance has expired, you must be within the 2-year reactivation period. If you have had a clearance for previous military or DoD related positions and you meet the required job skills, please apply and your clearance status will be verified.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off
Interested in Applying?
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject block enter Program Manager-Orlando, or call Robert Denmon, Director of Operations/HR at 850-293-4978.
ASTA will have a booth at the National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA) Career Fair, please drop in and say hello and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail.
NTSA Career Fair (TSIS 2022)
Thursday, 16 June 2022
Rosen Centre Hotel, Orlando, FL
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.