STEM Academy Director
The ASTA Group is seeking a Director for a soon to be established STEM Learning Academy located in Pembroke, NH.
The ASTA Group is a woman-owned small business that promotes organizational success through analysis; contemporary, targeted training and education programs; and on-site support. The ASTA Group is growing and is always seeking new avenues to enhance our business. We are proud of our past accomplishments, excited about our present projects, and prepared for future opportunities to provide quality analyses, course design, and on-site support to our clients. As a result, we are delighted to share our experiences with our clients. If you would like to be a part of The ASTA Group’s success, then we would like to hear from you.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Education or Business Administration with Education specialization combined with at least 5 years of experience in the field of education.
- Meet all mandated educational credentialing requirements for New Hampshire teacher certification.
- Understanding of and ability to implement STEM instructional methods.
- Pass the security and background checks needed to work on a DoD facility with children.
- Experience with developing and implementing new programs and initiatives.
- Experience in creating, developing, and implementing training workshops.
- Experience in organization, administrative problem-solving, conflict resolution, and record keeping.
- Experience in education, supervision, and management of educational programs.
- Knowledge of internet-based tools as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, business plan development, budgeting, and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of military policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Knowledge of program evaluation methods and the development of measured outcomes.
- Ability to work in a professional capacity with public officials, military leaders, school administrators, influential citizens, and corp rate leaders.
- Ability to travel within the state on a regular basis.
- Other responsibilities and duties as directed
This is a full-time position, requiring a 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Teledoc Services Available, Company Paid Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Retirement Program with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities, Adoption Assistance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.