The ASTA Group, LLC is seeking enthusiastic an instructor/teacher with STEM expertise to join our team. The position requires someone that is innovative and willing to take the initiative to get things done. This is a program that is targeted toward at-risk youth, so you must have experience in elementary education or youth programs. The role of the STEM teacher/instructor is to motivate children to stay in school, expand their horizons, and build interest in STEM education. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.
Location: Satellite Beach, FL (Patrick SFB); Bedford, MA (Hanscom AFB); Pembroke, NH
- A BS or higher degree in a STEM or Education related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in elementary education or related
- High level of energy and great team-building skills
- Respect, integrity, and ability to foster a cohesive, goal-oriented team
- Must pass a comprehensive background check and be eligible to work in the USA
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Provide classroom instruction of STEM related curriculum
- Organize and manage classroom materials and students
- Prepare the classroom, materials and facilities daily for instruction
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off
Interested in Applying?
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Robert Denmon, Director of Operations/HR at 850-293-4978 between 8 am and 4 pm CST. Please send a resume before calling.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.